French toast is the ideal ‘breakfast in bed‘ breakfast of any century. Many people wonder how easy or hard it is to make a simple breakfast but the truth of the matter is its completely easy, although it is messy. The idea of French toast is crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, it is not supposed to be dry and/or soggy. So let me tell you how to make the best french toast so you can serve up some fantastic breakfast for you or your loved ones either at the table or in bed. Either way its perfection.
Prep your work station. Wash your hands and sanitize the kitchen space you will need to prepare and cook your food. The number one rule of living is being clean to stay healthy. After all is done you take out everything you will need, which includes:
3 large eggs
1 cup of half-and-half or milk
2 tablespoons vanilla
4 shakes of cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon of sugar
8 slices of bread (you can cut them in half to make twice as much)
2-3 tablespoons of butter (plus what you want to top it off)
*measuring cups and spoons
*12-14 in skillet
*serving platter (plate will do)
1. Wisk together the eggs, vanilla, half-and-half/milk, and sugar until liquidity then add in your shakes of cinnamon to your liking.
2. Get your bread slices out and ready (cut up at this time.) and prepare for soaking.
3. Put frying pan on the stove over medium heat.
4. Place the slices of bread into the liquidity batter. Flip onto each side of the bread to soak well.
5. Take each slice of bread, after soaked in batter, and place onto frying pan. Let access batter fall back into the bowl before placing onto the pan to not make a mess.
6. Let each slice sizzle on pan for a few minute or until lightly golden brown on the side then flip over till other side is as equally golden brown.
7. Once All slices are done serve onto a plate, place butter on top slice and add favorites like syrup, fruit, etc. You can even add more cinnamon. And enjoy your delicious french toast delicacy you have just created.
Now you know and can make the best of french toast ever!