I’m going to tell you how to make the best cheesecake ever, and it all takes under 2 hours. I’m showing you the simple recipe of a delisious cheesecake but i will also give you the insight to a more creative cheesecake as well.
First you begin with you prep steps-
* 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup butter (melted)
* 5 packages cream cheese (softened)
* 5 eggs
* 2 egg yolks
* 1 3/4 cups white sugar
* 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Pre heat your oven to about 400 degrees
2. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of sugar, and butter into the bottom of the pan pressing down, molding the outline of the pan, as your base.
3. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, eggs, and egg yolks and mix until smooth. then add remaining sugar, flour and heavy cream and blend until smooth again. Then pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Then turn oven temperature to 200 degrees and continue baking for an hour or until filling is settled. Let cheesecake cool than refrigerate.
And that is how you make a simple yet yummy cheesecake! You can also add fresh or canned fruit. My favorite is strawberries and blueberries and a little strawberry glaze. But there are endless amounts of creativity that you can add to your cake. check out different cheesecake recipe’s and let me know which is your favorite.